Inferior siding products wear out and compromise your home exterior, but James Hardie fiber cement siding lasts for decades and protects your dwelling. Get dependable siding that stands the test of time—and the elements!
Durable James Hardie siding outperforms other siding options because of its strong makeup. This siding endures weather conditions 24/7. From blazing summer sun to gusty fall winds and frozen winter temperatures, it takes a beating year-round.
Fiber Cement Defined
Wood or stucco siding may look beautiful, but they come with a drawback: upkeep. In contrast, fiber cement siding boasts low maintenance needs. Its strength comes from the blend of cement, sand, and cellulose fibers. When combined, these form an enduring siding product.
The Advantages of James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding
America’s favorite siding product, James Hardie, protects the homes of over 8,000,000 people. Its proven track record makes it the go-to siding material for homeowners nationwide. Durability, beauty, and performance are just a few of the many reasons people love this outstanding product.
This highly customizable siding gives you the perfect complementary look for your home. From Traditional to Farmhouse look, and Craftsman to Contemporary homes, James Hardie has the perfect fit for your dwelling.
The stunning look of James Hardie siding will cause you to love coming home again. Here are some of the style favorites from which to choose:
- HardiePlank®—Popular HardiePlank Lap Siding gives you classic designs, custom color, and rich texture to make your home look its best.
- HardiePanel®—Vertical siding with simple lines give the perfect touch to a Farmhouse look or Contemporary home.
- HardieShingle®—Do you love the classic look of wood siding? Get the warm look of cedar without the high maintenance wood requires.
- HardieTrim®—Add design interest to your home exterior by accenting doors, windows, and more with colorful HardieTrim.
- HardieSoffit®—Protect your home from pests and moisture by reinforcing the space between your eaves and home exterior walls.
3. Engineered for Climate
James Hardie fiber cement siding is actually made specifically for your climate. The company studied the lasting effects various climates have on siding. The result of the research was the creation of their HardieZone® system, which ensures you get the optimal product for your specific climate.
- HZ5® products primarily resist wet, below freezing weather conditions.
- HZ10® products primarily protect homes from heat, humidity and the harsh effects of the sun.
When you choose James Hardie siding products, you get long-lasting value from your investment. Harsh weather elements test the durability of your siding throughout the year. James Hardie siding is resistant to the results of severe weather such as hail, excessive rain, droughts, snow, and ice storms.
This outstanding siding resists moisture damage, rotting, and warping. It endures the change of seasons with ease and isn’t negatively impacted by extreme temperatures. It even resists the impact of hail and wind-blown debris, so you can rest at ease, knowing your home is well protected.
5. Low Maintenance
James Hardie siding simply needs to be cleaned a couple of times a year. Skip the temptation to power wash it with a high-pressure power washer that could damage your siding. A regular backyard garden hose and a nonmetal, soft or medium bristle brush will remove dirt and grime from your siding and trim. Simply rinse, and your siding will look amazing!
6. Color that Makes a Statement
James Hardie siding comes in a wide array of ColorPlus® shades.
- The Statement Collection™ provides you with the most popular ColorPlus shades in your area. These locally stocked and readily available colors come in neutral, warm, fresh, light, and dark colors.
- The Dream Collection™ gives homeowners impressive possibilities with over 700 ColorPlus finishes available that work on HardiePlank siding styles and textures to match your taste.
7. Color that Stays
Get gorgeous baked-on color straight from the James Hardie company. Its UV resistance, durable finish, fade resistance, and 15-year warranty will keep you smiling about your gorgeous siding color.
8. Try Before You Buy
James Hardie takes the mystery out of what your home will look like with different siding styles and colors. Check out their handy online color visualizer tool to literally “try” different variations of color and siding products on your home.
Get the premium warranty in the siding industry with a 30-year, non-prorated warranty from James Hardie. You deserve coverage you can count on, and the James Hardie company will be around to honor your outstanding warranty.
10. Fire Protection
Fires are fueled by wood siding and they melt vinyl siding quickly. But James Hardie siding is resistant to flames and damaging heat, and doesn’t contribute to fueling a fire. Safeguard your home with a non-combustible siding product like James Hardie fiber cement. It’s vital to a family’s safety to have the maximum amount of protection in the makeup of their home should they have a fire. Several insurance companies offer a discount to homeowners with James Hardie siding due to the fact that it is non-combustible.
11. Pest Resistant
James Hardie fiber cement siding is engineered to be unappealing to pests, including insects and termites. There’s no need to worry about pest infestation when your home is sealed with this trusted siding. Its makeup simply isn’t what pests desire.
Looking for a Reputable Siding Replacement Contractor?
Falcon Exteriors offers premium installation for your James Hardie fiber cement siding. Get the performance you need with optimal siding materials and installation.
We’re a James Hardie Preferred Contractor
This status, granted by the James Hardie company, ensures:
- Compliance with the manufacturer’s best practices
- Professional sales approach
- Satisfactory credit report
- State licensed
- Liability insurance of $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Satisfactory background check with past clients
Fiber cement siding and its proper installation help your home endure. Contact us for a free estimate.