At Falcon Exteriors, we wouldn’t exist without you. So our “About Us” section is really about you. We know that you want to be a confident homeowner, and in order to do that, you need a long-lasting home exterior. The problem is your home might have damage, or it has just been deteriorating over time. This is enough reason to cause concern. Whether it’s a leak or damage to your siding, you don’t have to live with it. We believe you shouldn’t have to leave the home you love, even if it is failing.
We understand being worried about the common problems of living in a home that requires too much maintenance. This is why we’ve helped hundreds of homeowners in the Atlanta area with a whole house exterior transformation!
How We Make You Our Top Priority
- As a part of the Remodeling Association of Georgia, we are held to strict installation standards and dedicated to the professional development of the industry, so you can feel secure in partnering with us for your project.
- We have a quick consultation process with a detailed estimate within 48 hours.
- Our certified and licensed staff will guide you through the entire process, so you don’t feel left in the dark.
- The safety and well-being of your home is vital to you; that is the reason we use dump trailers so there are no debris left in the area. Each day, we take extra time to go through the yard and extract any foreign objects with a magnetic wheel.
- The final walkthrough is a crucial part of your home project. We take the time to answer any questions and inspect the cleanup of the area.
- We ask for your honest feedback, so we can serve you better.
- As a local business contractor, we are invested in your community and seek to play a vital role in your city’s success.
We get it — you just want to be listened to and have your questions answered. You don’t want to deal with pushy salespeople. At Falcon Exteriors, not only is your consultation pressure-free, but we also conduct a thorough inspection to determine the exact source of whatever problem you’re experiencing in your home. We know it’s not always a “one size fits all” solution, so we recommend the best possible product to solve your problem and prevent future deterioration on your home.
And it’s easy to get started with our simple process!
Schedule a Free Consultation
It starts with a no-pressure conversation about your vision, understanding your budget and timeline, and discussing the next steps.
Choose Your Design Options
Our team will walk you through the options available to create the home of your dreams.
When we work on your home, we treat it with care and respect — like it’s our own.
Be Proud of
Start creating and sharing memories in your updated home!